We understand there are numerous Fresno wrongful death lawyers, so it can be hard to choose a law firm. At The May Firm, we pride ourselves on not only legal expertise in proving the elements of a wrongful death case, but in providing a humane and caring outlet for our clients who are grieving.
Fresno Wrongful Death Attorneys | The May Firm
California wrongful death law can make it difficult know who the property party to bring the lawsuit. Fatal accident cases are brought by the survivors of a person who has died due to the legally negligent or reckless behavior of another. Usually, this means the spouse or the children. But other family members and dependents may also bring a suit depending on the circumstances. A qualified Fresno fatal accident attorney, will be able to answer these questions depending on the specifics of your case.
The last thing a grieving family member wants to deal with after the tragic death of a loved one is a complicated legal entanglement. Moreover, when they do pursue legal action, they do not need insult to injury by not receiving fair compensation for their terrible loss. To use an old expression, this can be like rubbing salt in the wound. Experienced and skilled wrongful death lawyers are needed in any fatal accident case. Compassion and genuine concern for the grieving family member can also make the situation more bearable with fewer mental scars to contend with in the future. If you are looking for a Fresno wrongful death lawyer, contact The May Firm for a free case consultation.
Causes of Fresno Wrongful Death Claims:
Here are some examples of cases where a wrongful death lawsuit could be brought:
1. A doctor prescribes a medication that the patient is allergic to and is clearly stated in her medical records. She dies as a result.
2. A trampoline is defective and causes a child to hit the ground breaking a rib and puncturing his lung. He doesn’t get to the hospital in time and dies.
3. A miscommunication between a nurse and a CNA at a nursing home results in the death of an elderly resident.
4. A woman falls to her death on a cruise ship due to defective railing and the fact that staff members are too slow to respond to this emergency.
5. The breaks on a car brand new off the showroom floor fail and a woman plummets to her death driving a curvy highway while on vacation.
6. A pit bull roaming free in the park bites a small child and causes rabies. After suffering for a long while, the child dies.
7. A man waiting at a bus stop is hit by a passing motorist who swerves and hits the man. After being thrown in the air, he hits the pavement and injures his head and spine. He dies after six months in the hospital due to complications of his head wound.
8. A drunk driver plows through a stop sign and hits an elderly lady as she attempts to cross the street.
9. An improperly loaded commercial truck spills items on the highway causing a car to spin off the highway, killing all the passengers.
10. A defective TV causes an electrical fire in an apartment, killing the occupant.
At The May Firm, our Fresno wrongful death attorneys are dedicated to providing our clients with the personal attention they deserve.
Best Fresno Wrongful Death Law Firm
The May Firm offers legal representation to the grieving family members of those whose deaths are the result of another’s negligence, recklessness, malpractice, or inaction. Beyond that, we also strive to offer peace of mind and understanding. We are experienced Fresno wrongful death attorneys. Contact our highly rated wrongful death lawyers at 559-682-1855 for a free initial consultation to go over your case. As a wrongful death law firm, we take all cases contingency basis so our clients do not pay anything unless we win their case.
Fresno Wrongful Death Attorneys
Don't forget to share!